2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

Gained a trap checking partner today lol my daughter she's home today so daddy can give her the olive oil treatment because one of the kids in her class has it and she has little now so she's all oiled up and now we are going to check my line water and land ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yup just my luck he had a little mange on the middle of his tail so I cut tail off and froze him for now.. I usually get 1 or 2 mange fox's a year but he is beautiful and his tail was long and full but the one spot was iffy it was hard boney and crusty I didn't get too deep with it cause I have a Labrador I love with my whole heart and lost 1 to mange as a kid so the 20 dollar fox turned into a tail less fox that will be tanned I guess ... hurts me every time I get a mange case cause I want to use the pealt to its maximum ...

cef56fffcc9d07563cc32e74a139c8dd.jpg

First coon of the year and he was a big bore coon .. rite were I caught the fox yesterday ... only took him because he was huge and he was a muskrat killer !!!

Lol coons are not even being bought this year so he will be a nice coon hat

• Like 3