little hotties...

growalot

Hands down one of THE greatest creations for hunting.  (or whatever cold weather activity you can use them in)

I've never used the body warmers but have ample experience with the hand & toe warmers.  They can totally make a cold morning or afternoon hunt 100% bearable.

Sometimes I'll use just one hand warmer and swap it between left/right when needed.  My toes can get cold in 2,5 hours in 28 degree temps and the toe warmers extend the mornings hunt with ease.  During archery season I usually don't need the toe warmers for the afternoon hunt as my mind knows I'll be out of the woods at a drop dead time so I can stand a little numbness then...... :)

WONDERFUL INVENTION!!!!!

• Like 1

I tried a pair of Hothands Insole Foot Warmers Friday and they worked fairly well . It seemed like they worked best when there was weight / pressure on them . They stick to the bottom of the socks and claim 9 hours of heat . It says they work best in oxygen-restricted environments as in shoes or boots . I must have gotten them on sale ... don't remember .

On second thought , those Hothands Insole foot warmers aren't so great or I did something foolish . Yesterday am I put on a pair of socks and then applied the adhesive foot warmers and put on another pair of socks and then my boots . My feet were fairly warm but towards the afternoon , it was irritating to walk and I should have taken the foot warmers off . My stubbornness said no and I left them in . It was 1/2 mile from my stand to the car and I walked it four times . My feet hurt and when I got home and took off the boots and socks , I checked out the warmers . The ingredients in the warmers had crystallized and it felt like the stuff was the size of rock salt or very small sharp pebbles . 

I have a couple more pair of theses but don't know if I want to try them . Maybe I will just go back to the "toe warmers" .