Need best Rain Gear suggestions

JFB

I'm looking for suggestions on which brand of 100% waterproof jacket and pant you are happy with? 

I'm looking for uninsulated bottoms that are "form fitting" so that they are not baggy and like a wet sack of potatoes when rained on. For the jacket, I'm looking for WARM which might require a layering system. This will be used for gun season and late ML season on out of state trips where you hunt regardless of the weather. 

So far, I found an Under Armor jacket that is not bad (but it's $400) but many are that expensive. I've not been able to test the fit of their UA pants that are 100%wp. I also considered Nomad which looks like a nice pant but seems their jacket is pretty light. I was not a fan of the fit on Sitka waterproof pant.

Thanks.  

Gosh I won an entire suit  and gave it to Mr B...but I had to try it out and give a review...It was awesome...... hiked my woods(the hill) in warm weather in a down pour and went turkey hunting...First suit I didn't sweat like a pig in and it kept me bone dry...Dang if I can remember the brand name right now...but I will find where he put it and post later. that was a few years ago and the retail suggestion was like 149/79 for each piece not sure but thats close...Never mind...it was GAME HIDE

Edited by growalot

I bought the Kuiu Chuggach rain jacket in Verde and the waterproof tundra glove shell  I wore it for 4 hours in the pouring rain and was completely dry.  It is a 4 way stretch so it fits really well, even if you have a large jacket underneath it.

I couldn't recommend it more