A Robert Moses Deer in the paper.

Geno C

cool pics steve! i bet guys hunt all over the island where it is illegal to hunt... ive seen signs of hunters in place hunting where its not permitted. also heard of guys sneaking in to connetquait to hunt also.

wish you can get that vid uploaded somehow.

• 3 months later...

WOW Steve that is some nice footage!! i cant believe the size of those guys in there... Do you go every year to get some pics and footage like that?

how close were you? its funny how they did not seem to even mind you being there.

I figured you'd get a kick out of this, Geno.  No, I really don't go out there much any more.  This was before I had a wife and kids to take up all my time!  :)  I do want to go sometime this spring and summer and take everyone along with me to check out what is there these days.  The kids are old enough to walk a bit further now.  Those deer were spitting distance from me.  Me and my brother who was shooting still pictures were just standing behind a couple of trees.  Not like the deer didn't know we were there.  They are quite tame out there, especially in the summer time.  Well anyway, glad you liked it!

yeah i deff liked that lol

it looked like some decent land over there judging from the vids... Can you PM me the location of that area? if i get some time this summer i would like to go down there and take some pics

nice vids steve  :)

• 2 weeks later...

i was out by robert moses field 2 this morning. Me and some buddies woke up and got out there at 6am for some stripper and blue fishing. No fish but one red fox and atleast 30+ deer!!

they are everywhere over there... cant wait to take some pics over there as fishing season progresses and the antlers start growing! big body deer for this time of year. Funny part was most of them were bucks.