PSE Fang.....Anyone have one?

ApexerER

So I have been reading a lot about different crossbows. The Fang seems like it is one of the fastest bows for the money and all of the reviews seemed like people were happy with them. One person had a limb crack on like the 20th shot though so I don't know if this is a one time thing or an issue. That could be awful dangerous. I don't want to jump into a decision because I won't be getting one for this season anyways. Seems like all the other crossbows in the price range of the fang are much slower and not as compact.

That was my post so I read that....I was hoping a couple of other would chime in. I read the reviews on Cabela's. A couple people said they called PSE about the scope and they sent them a new better one so I was thinking I could do that. Do you have a suggestion when you say maybe spend more on a better package? From what I have read you have to spend a lot more to get what you IBO you get with the fang....It also sounds like most of the packages that you purchase the scopes aren't the best with all of them...

b97eddc9966dc7d513b8fc10082bb820.jpg

I am hunting with my Fang as I type. First year with a crossbow for me. I have replaced the bolts with Carbon Express Pile Drivers and that is all I have changed from the package. Scope is a cheap model, but it is fine for the 20 to 30 yard shots I will take. Quiver is not very good. I carry it in my back pack because the bolts fall out of it easily. It does shoot pretty fast for the price and hits like a ton of bricks. Now just waiting to try it out on a deer.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have one....seems decent and I took a doe this past Tuesday, 20 yard shot with complete pass through and broke a few ribs. I personally would limit my shots to 30 yards...as others have said, the scope is a POS, I upgraded to a Nikon scope and the yardage adjustments are very good. I have zero experience with high end xbows so can't comment on the benefits.

• 1 month later...