Partridge run

I've hunted there a few times and don't see a lot of birds. I put up a few by fawn lake and some off of high rd. If you get over by bradt hollow rd they released pheasants this year. maybe their are some left. Don't spend time over by kingsfisher rd, i hunted deer and didn't see any birds. Good luck and be safe. Let me know were you went and how you did.

I hunted Partridge run for deer season this year.  Kicked up a lot of grouse all over.  Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly where because I don't know the street names.  There's plenty of them out there though.  Try around White Birch pond. 

Went up there this past fall and hunted a total of about 4-6 hours put up all kinds of grouse and shot one or two woodcock. First time ever there. I had heard about and took my GSP up there and just had a blast. Go to one of the kiosk and get a map so you kind of know where your at. Beautifull grouse cover.