Who is going this weekend..???

Al Bundy

There's a black, and a really fat grey in particular, that I've got it out for this weekend. I like to spend deer season compiling a squirrel hit list.

where I hunt I've seen a couple of beast greys. There's also occasional fox squirrel and last year a black but haven't seen him this year. Can fox and grey squirrels breed to produce the big greys I see ? Lousy food around with zero nut trees. Not sure what they're eating. I abstain from shooting them as very few around.

Greys and blacks are the same critter. There's a couple black ones where I spent bow season, I hope to get down there and get them. I'll be out duck hunting this weekend, hopefully on Ontario. Anyone from the Wilson/Olcott area that knows what a NNW wind does to the lake? I don't want to end up in a Gordon Lightfoot song

• Like 1

Greys and blacks are the same critter. There's a couple black ones where I spent bow season, I hope to get down there and get them. I'll be out duck hunting this weekend, hopefully on Ontario. Anyone from the Wilson/Olcott area that knows what a NNW wind does to the lake? I don't want to end up in a Gordon Lightfoot song

"The weather started getting rough , the tiny ship was tossed ..."

post-4567-0-62291100-1450901324_thumb.pn

• Like 1