Anyone Watching The Bills Game Tomorrow?

DirtTime

I was at the game today, had a blast. It felt good to knock the Jets out but now another looooooong off season. I do feel like we have a better than serviceable QB though and that's half the battle in the NFL

pretty entertaining game to go to. Not a bad overall performance by D or offense. Very few Bills penalties helped for sure. I agree , keep Tyod ( spellcheck made Tyrod styrofoam lol )

We will be playing Texans in first round. We beat them already and can again. We already beat Broncos and Steelers this year. Should have beaten Broncos twice. We kicked 7fgs against bengals, so a couple of tds instead and it's a different game.

We have a top 10 offense and top 10 defense points wise. I wish we didn't lose Charles but we'll see what happens. About to win our 10th straight. Nobody is hotter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bang! rob

Yea a real joke of a team to win 11 straight. Without 1 of the best RBs in football. Maclin is a big loss, but we smoked the Pats last year, maybe we can do it again.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld