Online Email ?

GreeneHunter

I've been using Yahoo for some time and have tried others - outlook.com , Gmail .   I was just looking to switch .  I do not want to know what everybody else uses just opinions on the available online free email that's out there !  And yes I realize you get what you pay for . I've noticed on some they require a phone / cell number to setup  which I do not wish to give up !  Opinions ?

I started with Outlook, I have 2 yahoo accounts and 1 google account. If I had my choice, it would be google. You can synch your phone to it, chat with friends who also have it instead of Skype and many other things. Now the reason I have so many, I use yahoo for store accounts, getting tickets to something, if I have to sign up for something and they send crap or spam then I use it. I plan on getting rid of 1 or 2 of my accounts sometime. I  use google for work benefits, close friends/family, ect. Seems like alot, but if you lose password or get hacked, you have a back up account. Google is by far the best choice in my opinion.

• Like 1