Boston steakhouses recommend one please

Nomad

So our youngest is in Boston working for a month , staying at the downtown Hyatt I believe . So,the Mrs and figure we'll visit and crash at her place for a couple nights. I'd like to hit a good steakhouse while there, if you,have any recommendations I'm all ears !

Thanks .

As a Red Sox season ticket holder, I go to Boston in the warmer months so not usually eating steak. But If u decide on oysters, I highly suggest B&G or a placed called Select.

If you still want Steak, I would Abe and Lou's is really good. There is also the high end chains there smith & wollesky (sp) and del friscos. All depends on where in the city u want to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also if your in the back Bay Area near Fenway and newbury street check a store called "Ball and Buck" it's like unique hunting clothes store. Not clothes u would wearing hunting by any means, but more of like high end "sporting" clothing. Reminds of what an old school hunter would wear to dinner or something. Lots of unique stuff in there, including an old barbershop as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Del Frisco is pretty darn good - good view and a gentrified area.

Wide wine selection. They have a spicy corn a la carte item...it's really good if you like some spice. I forget the actual name.

I have the ribeye there and it was solid. Everyone else in my party had the filet mignon and I was a little jealous, ha.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

Thanks that's a good start. I did look online and read some reviews , just looking for personal experiences from folks here. I'll have to see which Hyatt she's at to see where a outs it is.

Turkeyfeathers , she comes home the Friday before St. Patrick's day , which she is somewhat bummed about .