This was a nice welcome back

The_Real_TCIII

That sucks!! People are thoughtless A-holes these days. In the past year my sons car has been hit twice, while parked. Both times caused real damage and both times the driver just took off. One time was in my own driveway!! Someone must have been turning around, smacked my sons car and just drove away……..

• Like 1

I get to my truck in long term parking last night and see this:db0143908582340a12a78ecce35134d5.jpg which pissed me off but I back out and there is no damage. When I went out this morning I notice this: d22a6075e20c572ab21017fa86f6fcd8.jpg What kind of a special !*#%!!#% does that and doesn't leave a note?? So there's $500 out the window

Odd question...

Top pic shows two trucks, front bumper to front bumper, so how did the rear bumper get damaged?

Bumpers made today aren't like those made in the 60's and 70's  . If I may offer some advice put a block of wood on the bumper end jack it up off the ground and with a 20 lb sledge hit it near the twist but have another block of wood to absorb the impact. If it was a 3 part bumper all you would have to do is replace the bumper end .but this doesn't look like the case.It is a simple repair just a couple of bumper bolts to replace the entire bumper. Hope this helps

yes she does, we came very close to buying that house

Before I sold my business, I did an estimate for her at her old house in Snyder just before they put it up for sale when they were buying the one by you. 

Then, last summer/fall I gave them a quote for a sliding door and a few windows........I've never met her hubby, she's a peach though.

• Like 1