UB HOOPS-NOW ON TNT

Lawdwaz

Watching the on-line stream. 

Damn that drive to the hoop didn't count going into the 1/2 time......

I'm not much (I haven't seen an entire basketball game since high school!) of a fan of hoops.......BUT...........hell, it's UB Man!

Dinsdale's alma mater.........GO BULLS!

33-35 Miami is up at start of second.

I put on my UB sweatshirt today for the first time in a long time. Daughter ( UB grad) came over tonight and put the game on, I had no,idea they were in March madness .

Edited by Larry302

I put on my UB sweatshirt today for the first time in a long time. Daughter ( UB grad) came over tonight and put the game on, I had no,idea they were in March madness .

Where you been man?  The UB ladies are in the playoffs too.  HUGE deal at UB with the men and ladies both in the hunt........1st time EVER they're both in and only the second time for the men.  Ladies never until now.

• Like 2

I'm not much (I haven't seen an entire basketball game since high school!) of a fan of hoops.......BUT...........hell, it's UB Man!

Dinsdale's alma mater.........GO BULLS!

33-35 Miami is up at start of second.

Architecture.....class of 88'

Watch college games, and have done pretty well on tournament brackets over the years on making a few $$$. 

• Like 1

Where you been man? The UB ladies are in the playoffs too. HUGE deal at UB with the men and ladies both in the hunt........1st time EVER they're both in and only the second time for the men. Ladies never until now.

I've been walking around staring at the ground looking for something the shape of an antler , and that puts me in a major fog .

Btw our youngest dated a UB soccer player (goalie from Texas) for 4 years , she broke my heart when she broke up,with him great kid . His brother plays for Notre Dame .