loving the hemp,,,

growalot

they deer have been hammering the hemp...left none in the lower plot...and are hitting it hard in the upper one day and night the haven't touched the frost master peas and are topping the cow peas(beans)....not too many deer in the clover now ...but that new bean field behind us is Jam packed with deer. The last time I planted hemp was just in the lower field and I said never again. They hit it worse than any other thing I have ever planted it never got higher that 3"...I tried it again thinking my mix would give it a chance...well this drought hit the lower field much worse than the upper one so it's wiped out. I am really impressed on how well it is handling the pressure in the upper small plot...it just keeps re-spouting and branching...I can't imagine what it would do in good conditions..

PICT0029.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

• Like 4

Hemp is the non thc (high) producing version of Marijuana..... Farmed for generations in our country's early days for rope, textiles and paper. One of our leading exports for a while..... One of the first automobiles was designed to run on it. However big oil shut it down as it was such a renewable growable product........

Info paraphrased for simplicity.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

• Like 3