Bat Houses

eagle rider

The only thing I can say is "think really small" when it comes to bat houses. They're very cool and the bats do a heck of a job at eating bugs, but if properly located you'll have a hundred of them living in a 6" wide by 2" deep 'house' in no time. Make it bigger than that and you'll be shoveling bat guano more than hunting, fishing or spending time with your family. JMO

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I have 26 that fly out of my roof every night. I put a bat house in the back and they chose my actual house. I feel a $1,000+ bill coming to get rid of them

Should of done it yourself easy.. get some droppings and add a few drops of water make it into paste. Put paste on new bat house near by. When bats leave close up opening in house. Bats will return to bathouse. 

Should of done it yourself easy.. get some droppings and add a few drops of water make it into paste. Put paste on new bat house near by. When bats leave close up opening in house. Bats will return to bathouse. 

I'm afraid to seal it because I read that they might have babies in there that aren't leaving yet. I'm waiting until September