Internet Speed Is Spoiling Things......

Lawdwaz

I have 4 cams out and three out of four had bear action.  Actually more damned action than I'd like...... :)

One camera had two different bear; looked like a cub and a bigger bear a couple days apart.  The next camera (about 120 yards away) had a bear making a snack out of a camera.  It's a GREAT 20 second video that for the life of me I can't get uploaded due to my BS internet speed.  That camera still worked when I pulled the card yesterday but I had to re-position a few batteries after I opened it as they were banged around quite a bit.  That camera has sound so that adds a very cool dimension!!

The other camera (about 600 yards south) was also molested.  I'm sure it was one of the same two bears.........He/she looks like it is sniffing the bottom of the camera as all you can see is its ears and hear it breathing/smelling.  Then, all of a sudden it takes its paw and smacks the camera silly.  Like the other camera, I now got great videos of NOTHING for the next three weeks because the cams are pointing at the ground.

I have to get my internet upgraded.  This DSL is the pits and is holding me back............:)

Oh yea, I have a couple buck videos that are worthy of some bandwidth also!!

• Like 1

Are you looking to shoot a bear this year ?

And had to chuckle at them snacking on your cams   I'm going to buy another cam to total a whole 2 and set up soon. Maybe I'll catch one on cam some day as even when I go to the zoo they're sleeping inside and I still don't see them in person let alone the woods.

• Like 1

Here's a couple pics I took off my monitor with my phone.......sorry for the lousy quality.

The bear that I'm thinking chewed on the cam......

image_zps5yikspmm.jpeg

IIRC I posted a picture of this buck a few weeks ago.  I have a pile of videos of him......

image_zpsmdxibwfu.jpeg

I wish I could post the 20 second videos, they are impressive....

• Like 7