Northern Tier hunter looking for some advice

Tughill Tamer

Gee, I spend pretty much my whole season in the public forests east and south of Adams, and most years get a doe permit (or fill my muzzle loading permit). I have a favorite long time spot on the west shore of Seneca Lake, but my territory in Adams/ Lorraine is more consistent.. Sorry if I  don't get more specific, but there are 10s of thousands of acres in that area. Pull  out the topo, identify the public land, then try to find some adjoining farm land. 

Gee, I spend pretty much my whole season in the public forests east and south of Adams, and most years get a doe permit (or fill my muzzle loading permit). I have a favorite long time spot on the west shore of Seneca Lake, but my territory in Adams/ Lorraine is more consistent.. Sorry if I  don't get more specific, but there are 10s of thousands of acres in that area. Pull  out the topo, identify the public land, then try to find some adjoining farm land. 

Your right Dave there is 10s of thousands of acres in that area but those areas do not offer a high probability in receiving a second doe permit.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...