NYS FOIL Opt-Out - Reason for Exemption Request?

Not 100% sure if I ever filled out or submitted the NYS FOIL Opt-Out form, so I thought I would now. What is a valid reason that I should write for my exemption request? Don't think they would like my, "Because it's no ones F'n business!" :pleasantry:

http://www.troopers.ny.gov/Firearms/Public_Records_Exemption/FOIL_Exemption_Form.pdf

I love how your right to privacy, which is protected under the 14th amendment, can get you prosecuted by NY state.  You should never have to give any reason to the government as to why you want to be left alone.

"The essence of the law derives from a right to privacy, defined broadly as "the right to be let alone." It usually excludes personal matters or activities which may reasonably be of public interest, like those of celebrities or participants in newsworthy events. Invasion of the right to privacy can be the basis for a lawsuit for damages against the person or entity violating the right. These include the Fourth Amendment right to be free of unwarranted search or seizure, the First Amendment right to free assembly, and the Fourteenth Amendment due process right, recognized by the Supreme Court as protecting a general right to privacy within family, marriage, motherhood, procreation, and child rearing." 

• Like 1