Fisher cat

Rabbithunter1

On 10/14/2016 at 9:09 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

Ther are 3 animals in our woods that I love to see almost as much as deer, fisher, bobcat and otters. If I see one while hunting it was a successful hunt. I couldn't imagine shooting one just for the mount. It's legal and I have no problem with anyone doing it just not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got fishers, bobcats and otters in our woods, and waters, along with the mink. And I enjoy watching them, far more than I would shooting or trapping them! But that's me! I have no problem at all, with anyone taking them legally, of course. So many times, I've come out of the woods, after not seeing a deer. With a big smile and so satisfied with my hunt, after seeing one of these critters put on a show! All of us hunters, are fortunate enough to actually see things the majority of people never will.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Got fishers, bobcats and otters in our woods, and waters, along with the mink. And I enjoy watching them, far more than I would shooting or trapping them! But that's me! I have no problem at all, with anyone taking them legally, of course. So many times, I've come out of the woods, after not seeing a deer. With a big smile and so satisfied with my hunt, after seeing one of these critters put on a show! All of us hunters, are fortunate enough to actually see things the majority of people never will.

I enjoy watching fox do there thing,the ground pounce is fun to watch as well how incredibly nimble they are.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...