Made me nervous!

bigpaul

So I got done fixing the fuel intake problem on my Husqvarna leaf blower and I went out to give her a test run.  It was dark but I could see with the dusk to dawn light on.  I got about 80 yards down the driveway when a coyote jumps the rock wall and stands in the driveway about 15 yards away.  I kept the blower going at full speed and started back peddling toward the house.  I got to the house turned the blower off.  My girlfriend was smoking on the deck,  I told her to get the spotlight.  There in the driveway stands the coyote and he just turned and walked slowly toward the road.  I don't know if the blower sounds like howling or something dying, but this coyote was definitely comfortable with it.   

• Like 1

OMG Larry your probably right!..lol I had a guy kitty corner to us that would yank a chainsaw every so often while he hunted...It drove me crazy...this during bow season...he had a metal folding chair in the hedge row between his land and my other neighbor . sitting there giving that saw a yank every 20 to 30 mins...I was grateful when he finally put up a ladder stand....