Im going insane!!!!

NYBowhunter

You people have some serious problems.  I love hunting and think about it a lot but there are a lot of other things on my mind such as sex, sports, titties, traveling/vacationing, big round butts, and guns.  Not necessarily in that order.

Edited by Elmo
spell check
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elmo said:

You people have some serious problems.  I love hunting and think about a lot of there are a lot of other things on my mind such as sex, sports, titties, traveling/vacationing, big round butts, and guns.  Not necessarily in that order.

Now there is a real man!.....lol

6 minutes ago, Elmo said:

You people have some serious problems.  I love hunting and think about a lot of there are a lot of other things on my mind such as sex, sports, titties, traveling/vacationing, big round butts, and guns.  Not necessarily in that order.

Come on Elmo, a few you mentioned are withoout a doubt always on my mind as well...lol..keep your mind out of the gutter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Besides you just need to walk the streets of  NYC and you can get your fix  of that stuff real fast. Lots of things hanging out all over the place. Summer is grand in the city.

Oh, I know.  I was raised, live, and work in NYC.

25 minutes ago, BigVal said:

I give you guys in NYC props I've never even visited!

Trust me its not that bad as im making it  out to be, i just rather be hunting right now. There are alot of positives to living / working near the city. But i also cherish my outdoor lifestyle.

Seems that hunting is on my mind 24/7 and its making me nuts...lol...Because im not hunting and  being stuck in my office all i can do to get my fix  is to listen to hunting podcasts all day, check this site periodically, check my weather apps. and  day dream about being in the stand. All these things just make the day drag on, Friday cant get here soon enough. Mind you i have been hunting for 30 years and it gets more and more addicting . Am i the only one this crazy?

Lol it's all I think about, last weekend I rushed up to camp booked out of work and made it there by 4:30 put on a camo sweatshirt told my wife I was going to check cams grabbed my bow and b lined it for one of my secondary stands. Wound up spending all weekend sitting in the wind and rain. This weekend my boss scheduled my annual review for Friday at 3:30 I'm trying to figure out how to ask him if we can do it earlier being that I was planning on leaving at one so I could be at camp in time to hunt Friday night..... my wife also has been complaining lately that's it's all I want to talk about and that when we watch tv and are on the couch at night that I pay more attention to Tapatalk then I do to her.... oh well I'm a crackhead for hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Lol it's all I think about, last weekend I rushed up to camp booked out of work and made it there by 4:30 put on a camo sweatshirt told my wife I was going to check cams grabbed my bow and b lined it for one of my secondary stands. Wound up spending all weekend sitting in the wind and rain. This weekend my boss scheduled my annual review for Friday at 3:30 I'm trying to figure out how to ask him if we can do it earlier being that I was planning on leaving at one so I could be at camp in time to hunt Friday night..... my wife also has been complaining lately that's it's all I want to talk about and that when we watch tv and are on the couch at night that I pay more attention to Tapatalk then I do to her.... oh well I'm a crackhead for hunting

Man you are in the same boat as me, my wife thinks i love my phone more than her...lol

Man you are in the same boat as me, my wife thinks i love my phone more than her...lol

I actually told my wife last night that just because I'm on my phone doesn't mean I'm not spending time with her.... I said we can spend time together in silence today

13 hours ago, ny hunter said:

You are no way alone I think about hunting and the woods all year everyday

4 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I actually told my wife last night that just because I'm on my phone doesn't mean I'm not spending time with her.... I said we can spend time together in silence today

Thats too funny.

I'm laying in bed and all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to try and cut out of work early and head to camp, I would love to get a pm sit in tomorrow,and check a few cams.... might not be possible tomorrow as my boss wants to spend the day with me.... I gotta work this out

• Like 1

I was thinking of taking the weekend off because I have busy Friday night and Sunday. But since we found a hot spot last weekend and the weather should be favorable with this moon. I can't resist! Only 12 more hours till I'm at camp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

I'm laying in bed and all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to try and cut out of work early and head to camp, I would love to get a pm sit in tomorrow,and check a few cams.... might not be possible tomorrow as my boss wants to spend the day with me.... I gotta work this out

Nothing wrong with getting to camp late friday night and get out there in the morning. I do it all the time. I might look like a zombie, but who cares.

4 hours ago, jmp5008 said:

I was thinking of taking the weekend off because I have busy Friday night and Sunday. But since we found a hot spot last weekend and the weather should be favorable with this moon. I can't resist! Only 12 more hours till I'm at camp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Knock em down!!!! You gotta play catchup, chefhunter has one on you already..lol.

Nothing wrong with getting to camp late friday night and get out there in the morning. I do it all the time. I might look like a zombie, but who cares.

I do it all the time too, but I like to creep out early and get the Friday evening hunt in