Who will be on the crossbow bandwagon tomorrow morning?

ApexerER

I will be..getting desperate, tonight I hit an area for first time. Taken a bunch of deer from it and always see something..ZILCH. Come home and 120yrds from house I hear snort,snort,snort..etc,etc.....deer running every which way ,boys barking. They were all bedded up by the dog kennel behind house! WTH!

I will be..getting desperate, tonight I hit an area for first time. Taken a bunch of deer from it and always see something..ZILCH. Come home and 120yrds from house I hear snort,snort,snort..etc,etc.....deer running every which way ,boys barking. They were all bedded up by the dog kennel behind house! WTH!

It's the mailmans fault! He was a farce and wearing ivory spring soap and polo sport cologne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a couple good looks at one of my "shooter" BB's this morning.  First, he was at 151 yards at 9:25, standing broadside and munching on clover.   The second look came at 9:40, when he crossed a cut hay field, at a range of 100 yards.   I stayed out there until 11:45, hoping to get another look, inside of my effective 50 yard range, but it did not happen.   The good news is that I know where he is bedded and I have three stands and blinds surrounding that 5 acre "sanctuary" area.  None are in the right spot to get me a shot within range, if he keeps to his current travel paths.  He will be in trouble after gun opens in a couple weeks if he keeps it up however.   I am headed over to my folk's place this afternoon to try for a couple of the bigger boys they have been watching over there.