Black Men Attack and Beat White Man For Supporting Trump - Disturbing Video

13 hours ago, Papist said:

This stuff goes on all the time. Check out the work of Colin Flaherty on youtube. A real eye opener

A lot of Flaherty's stuff comes right from the streets of Rochester NY as well. He's a local guy. You don't have to travel far to find horrendous examples of anti-white racism and the political coverups that surround it.

• Like 1

I am so sick of seeing and hearing about this $^+! @!#$%&* cowards ganging up on one guy! Really just flat out sick of it. No one helped and I bet no arrests were even made. This is what Obama, Hillary, and all the people who support them have turned this country into.

4 hours ago, ....rob said:

I am so sick of seeing and hearing about this $^+! @!#$%&* cowards ganging up on one guy! Really just flat out sick of it. No one helped and I bet no arrests were even made. This is what Obama, Hillary, and all the people who support them have turned this country into.

Thats why people need to think  twice when you vote . The left  has become the enemy of the common man in this country if you go to work ,church  mind you own  business  have traditional family pay your taxes and are not a criminal or have some alternative lifestyle you are less of a life form to them . Maybe they in the media always felt this ways but now they openly say it show ,  just turn on cnn or msnbc and you will know what im talking about. 

Its sad but its true guys like kenndy would have been a  Republican if he was around today for sure, the left has become that  extreme these days.

• Like 1