Is it a mountain lion

DanielT

22 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Your dang right! Us folk here in the actual "upstate" region have our share of 'cougars' just you folks out in CNY, WNY, the turd that sticks off NYS, and the ADK's! Let me tell ya, some of them have some very beautiful 'fur' coats. Just don't let them get you into too much Tequila, you won't be able to shoot when the time arrives.

Not only can too much tequila cause you to not shoot,  it can result in your not being able to get your gun up...

Fur coats....SMILE...I have seen a few PRIME pelts in my day....<<sigh>>.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, pt0217 said:

I haven't seen this debate before so I'm in. My mother saw one in Washington County some years ago. Around the same time the neighbor found a dead deer half eaten and buried.

I'm glad it was at least dead.

I've been trying to find these illusive cougars for years, with no luck.  I'm thinking maybe they can smell old guys and run away....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jmark said:

I'm glad it was at least dead.

I've been trying to find these illusive cougars for years, with no luck.  I'm thinking maybe they can smell old guys and run away....

For sure they can smell old guys...That's probably why I've never seen one....

We could probably find several thousand other smelly old guys in the state that could confirm this.

• Like 1