Bullet Exchange Thread

WNYBuckHunter

Here is most of what I have available to sell or swap...

7mm.... .284 Dia.

Bullet description                                                        Quantity

Hornady 120 gr. Spire Point                                          50

Speer  130 grain Spitzer boattail                                    59

Hornady 162 Gr. boattail HP                                          29

Sierra 140 gr Spitzer boattail                                          5

Sierra  160 Gr. Spitzer boattail                                        88

Speer  160 gr. Spitzer flat base                                      256

30 cal.  .308 dia.

Hornady  130 grain soft point                                            13

Hornday  180 gr. Spire point                                            46

Nosler      180 gr. Ballistic tip                                            46

9.3 MM       

Nosler 250 grain ballistic tip                                              100

I am mostly interested in 150-168 grain .308 spitzer soft points....

I  would like to try a few 7mm 140 grain Barnes TSX ... I have a few 7mm 120 Barnes TSX I would consider swapping, and also a few 140 Nosler 140 Ballistic tips..

I am interested in once fired or new 7mm08 brass...

I also have a few boxes of factory .280 Rem ammo , but would only consider face to face sale because I cannot ship it..

ok pygmy here we go.

I am interested in the 7mm 120 and 130 grain bullets.  I would trade you 50 150 grain hornady 308 bullets and oh a hundred 30-06 one time fired brass.  I also have a bunch of 308 brass I resized to 7-08 an dshot it once if you are interestd. 

Bubba

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

pygmy, how much for the .280 ammo ?

I have 26 rounds of Rem Coreloct 150 grain and 2 rounds of Federal 140 grain.

I'd take $20 for the lot. I fish Keuka often and we could probably meet up there somewhere to make the exchange if you want the ammo.

I thought I had MORE factory ammo, but when I checked it most of it was once fired casings, which I want to keep for my own use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...