Another suicide.....

growalot

Dang young guy and nice to boot...He bought the land behind us,a piece we looked at but decided was too much. We talked several times over the years and watched each other's lands. He'd call me when there were trespassers and we both called on recoveries....This is sad news. May God ease your family and friends sorrow and allow your sole to rest in peace. We never know the deamons others have to fight...God bless.

Shame. I've experienced it up close and personal and will never get over it. 

There's a fascinating documentary called The Bridge, that documents a year of jumpers on the Golden Gate Bridge - the most popular spot in the world to commit suicide. Those few who survived said that they knew the answer to all their problems the moment they stepped off. 

• Like 1

I think everyone has some type of issues, we are human and no one is perfect and not everyone can handle issues as easily as most of us can.  If you are having problems in life PLEASE seek help, sometimes we all just need a little bit of help to get by.  Many of us have family or friends we can rely on but not all of us do!   Know their is another way besides suicide.  If you are having issues please call for help, you are loved, you might not see it but people love you so think twice before you get into a place you do not like.  The light is at the end of the tunnel you just have a few more feet to go, make a call if you are having issue, please!

tel:1-800-273-8255  Suicide prevention hotline.

Prayers to the family.  RIP

• Like 2