Pistol guys, a little help please.

blackradio

I'm sure you'll need some form of certification of a pistol safety course before they'll let you handle one.

There is an indoor range in NH... I think. anyone can rent and shoot there. no certification required. You can rent some pretty cool stuff there too.....

http://www.gunsnh.com/pricelists.php

long guns are all ceramic bullets to work int he bullet traps. expensive but what a ball

Here in Dutchess the local pistol club has a try-before you buy event.

You need to have a permit and a NRA approved saftey class but there is supposed to be a wide range of hand guns to play with.

Another suggestion I would give is to buy a factory refurbished ex-duty weapon. I have a SIG 226 that was bought from SIG through a local dealer. Ran about half price to new. New barrel/slide/trigger group and full warranty was factory done from SIG....extra magazines, holster,case included.....

I would say to save up and buy a duty grade weapon even if you "just" take a security job.....When you need a gun for a job.....You REALLY need it; it ain't the same as plinkin' in the backyard. JMHO