Little something for the single string fans

moog5050

Doesn't look too traditional but man does it shoot nice!  After testing a few different ILF kits, this was the keeper.   Others were sold to happy new owners. Who knows what it is?  

Steve B you are precluded from answering since you made the strings for all of them.

47958D92-B7BF-4744-840A-C93143E58B4A.jpg

16 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

no idea but you're acquiring a collection of recurves.  you even own a compound any more? lol

I only have 2 recurves.  This and my black widow.  But I did have 4 for a while.  I own a compound but never shoot it.  Lol Just not as fun the single strings.  

Moog, you keep on posting pictures of these bows and talking about them , i am going to have to buy one...looks like a lot of fun!

I've occasionally played around with a recurve and could not consistently keep an arrow in a 2 x2(feet not inches..lol) target at 20 yds.. You seem to have it down though.. Makes me want one of my own to practice and eventually hunt with.

You can do it ncountry.  They are challenging but lots of fun.  Grab a low priced lightweight recurve and start practicing 

Most people aren't accurate to start.  Just takes practice. A lot like golf in terms of a learning curve. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

You can do it ncountry.  They are challenging but lots of fun.  Grab a low priced lightweight recurve and start practicing 

Most people aren't accurate to start.  Just takes practice. A lot like golf in terms of a learning curve. 

GREAT!!  I suck at golf too..ha ha.. I think I will..

• Like 1