Still some good people around

Jeremy K

I'd like to give props and share a story that just may give some people a different outlook on people these days . My wife showed up at the doctors office yesterday ,she had archer with her . As she got out of the car and was getting the stroller out ,the rain just erupted into a down pour on here midway through getting him from the car to the stroller ,here umbrella flipped inside out ,the kid immediately went into a fit (must have scared him) . Some guy gets out of his car in this down pour and helps my wife with her bags and runs with her til she gets inside . Obviously he was soak and wet now , just to help out a total stranger. Props to that guy ,I'm sure he is in the minority of people who would do something like that .

• Like 13

I sometimes think, the world as a whole is going down the drain. But when you look on a smaller scale, acts of kindness can be found all around us. There have been so many right here in this forum! Teach your children well. It makes a difference. And the world will be a better place. But always keep alert to when it is not.

• Like 4

Unfortunately we only hear about the bad in the world that happens. I bet every day more good happens than bad we just don't hear about it. It's sad in a way but I refuse to think that we as humans are becoming less civilized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2