Anyone in Tree Service business?

BizCT

I had 2 taken down a couple of a years ago for $750.
This time its 6 or maybe 8 of them, so I'm guessing somewhere between $2 - $3K?

You might be surprised, it shouldn't be exponential. Half the battle is getting their gear out there and setup. They drop those pines straight down into a pile from a cherry picker
  • Like 1

There's a very good reason why you never hear about arborists being killed while cutting trees from a ladder. It's because we don't cut trees from a ladder, ever. Ever! Ever! We do dangerous stuff for a living, but cutting from a ladder is just plain stupid. You don't grow old doing dangerous work when you're stupid.

• Like 2

So after the neighbor puts up his fence, who can come and rip out my chain link fence for me and grade that 100 foot strip to match the rest of My backyard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Who gets rid of the wood....the town or the tree service?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tree guys had another truck come with some crane type of thing and lifted the big logs into a dump truck soon after I took the pic.

So after the neighbor puts up his fence, who can come and rip out my chain link fence for me and grade that 100 foot strip to match the rest of My backyard?

I got so lucky, the guy that planted our new trees came with a Bobcat. He cleared all the stump grindings from the old ones and smoothed everything out for $75! I put two yards of topsoil on it and it's seeded

• Like 1

I got so lucky, the guy that planted our new trees came with a Bobcat. He cleared all the stump grindings from the old ones and smoothed everything out for $75! I put two yards of topsoil on it and it's seeded

Nice. Yea the guy who did my trees will probably come back after neighbors fence goes up and use a bobcat to pull out my chain fence and grade property

• Like 1

Good deal Biz...Our daughter has a whole bunch around her place but they are falling down due to bug death...they need to cut a bunch before they drop....

I am just curious trying to recall past town regulations which are all different... Have you checked your towns in ground pool regulations? I know the pool was already in when you bought. Some have fencing regulations that call for you to have a fence on your property that surrounds any installed pool. I thought I'd ask before you remove your fence. Insurance policies may also(home owners) have some stipulations on that as well.

Edited by growalot

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, growalot said:

Good deal Biz...Our daughter has a whole bunch around her place but they are falling down due to bug death...they need to cut a bunch before they drop....

I am just curious trying to recall past town regulations which are all different... Have you checked your towns in ground pool regulations? I know the pool was already in when you bought. Some have fencing regulations that call for you to have a fence on your property that surrounds any installed pool. I thought I'd ask before you remove your fence. Insurance policies may also(home owners) have some stipulations on that as well.

My entire backyard is fenced it.