Saw on LOU

stoneam2006

So saw this box design on LOU forum and decided to make one. About 14 bucks in material with only 5 bucks per box needed for the next 5 boxes (left over grid matl) but that's a lot of spoons. If anyone wants me to post up pics of the grid matl I used I'll be more than happy to just didn't have on phone.39edd72a9c956c449b3b9487fdf5b5bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 8

So saw this box design on LOU forum and decided to make one. About 14 bucks in material with only 5 bucks per box needed for the next 5 boxes (left over grid matl) but that's a lot of spoons. If anyone wants me to post up pics of the grid matl I used I'll be more than happy to just didn't have on phone.39edd72a9c956c449b3b9487fdf5b5bd.jpg&key=e70e538b8b7a4f968854f45bef5a58983d0034b08575b43e0282416e3f5fdd9a

Looks awesome! Much easier to pick out spoons with them laid out like that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

we use the captains boxes where the spoons hand from dividers in the box by the hook.  They work well, but I like your design.  More economical too.

Yea i was looking at those boxes to found them from 40 to 60 bucks mostly. May try making one like that also see which I like better