Unlimited Hunting on the "REALLY" cheap!

airedale

How does hunting with no seasons, no limits on game whose numbers are so large you can not put a dent in them? Best part of all using an 55 dollar assault weapon with ammo that costs literally small fractions of a cent per shot! 

Enter the 'Bug A Salt" an air powered mini shotgun pistol that uses table salt for ammo. A friend told me about these things and he was so enthusiastic on how well it worked and the fun he had eliminating flies I had to try one. Depending where you purchase they go in the $55 range, Amazon will not ship these to NY so I purchased mine direct. As instructed I patterned the gun on a sheet of aluminum foil using regular table salt. Once I got the pattern's point of impact figured out I was knocking off various creepy crawlers while relaxing last evening on my deck at close to the three feet maximum range this thing is supposed to have. So all and all while not quite as excited as my friend the Bug A Salt works as advertised and is a heck of a lot more fun than a conventional fly swatter.

Al

2017-06-14_092629.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, airedale said:

How does hunting with no seasons, no limits on game whose numbers are so large you can not put a dent in them? Best part of all using an 55 dollar assault weapon with ammo that costs literally small fractions of a cent per shot! 

Enter the 'Bug A Salt" an air powered mini shotgun pistol that uses table salt for ammo. A friend told me about these things and he was so enthusiastic on how well it worked and the fun he had eliminating flies I had to try one. Depending where you purchase they go in the $55 range, Amazon will not ship these to NY so I purchased mine direct. As instructed I patterned the gun on a sheet of aluminum foil using regular table salt. Once I got the pattern's point of impact figured out I was knocking off various creepy crawlers while relaxing last evening on my deck at close to the three feet maximum range this thing is supposed to have. So all and all while not quite as excited as my friend the Bug A Salt works as advertised and is a heck of a lot more fun than a conventional fly swatter.

Al

2017-06-14_092629.png

I've got that same one! Bought it last year and it's my go-to device when I'm stalking my living room for spiders!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...