What do you think of these bows from Amazon?

Whereareyoubuck

yeah be cautious with amazon im not trying to sell it to you but i have a bow for sale if you look in hunting items for sale on here bow for sale it tells about it and i go up to durham so you can shoot it im trying to post a pic .you have to be fitted for a bow and the arrows mine are cut to 28'' my bow is set @271/2'' you can ajust it

I purchased my first and second bow from ebay, and I will probably do it again in the future. They were both PSE, both used, and both still in great condition. Best of all, I got them at a great price. I've also purchased tree stands from ebay, camo, and other miscellaneous gear. Ebay may not be the best source for everyone, but I've had great success with it.

If you check out the deal sites you can get real, vetted bows for just a little more than those Amazon offerings.

If you went with the Amazon route, whatever money you saved on the bow you'd end up losing when it came to getting it all setup at a shop.

With shop fees being what they are in most of NY, I'd look into getting a bow from them unless you were getting a great deal that was saving you a couple hundred.

If not, then it's better to pay a bit more at an actual shop and get all the initial service free with purchase.

That being said, I would definitely research different bows before going to the shop so you don't feel pressured to get whatever they steer you towards.