I was wondering about......

First-light

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this dribble is related to the topic how?  So sad.  And if you can comprehend my post it said if someone told me to my face the broke the law, I would report them.  As a local magistrote or JP, I am obligated to.  But keep attempting to run people down for following and in some cases enforcing the law.  I love it cuz if you ever had to appear in my court, it would be yes sir or your honor or no your honor.  But on an internet site you scoff at the law.  I know it is all BS and it makes your feel much better about yourselves. So please continue. 

yes he can misspell or have typos but when I point it out, I get chastised by others.  I love the double standard. However with it being rocket, he is very aware of what a magistrate is as I am sure he has been in front of them many times, but with his wasted brain cells, he probably does not remember. And sadly he keeps trying to get into a battle of wits but is totally unarmed

and this dribble is related to the topic how?  So sad.  And if you can comprehend my post it said if someone told me to my face the broke the law, I would report them.  As a local magistrote or JP, I am obligated to.  But keep attempting to run people down for following and in some cases enforcing the law.  I love it cuz if you ever had to appear in my court, it would be yes sir or your honor or no your honor.  But on an internet site you scoff at the law.  I know it is all BS and it makes your feel much better about yourselves. So please continue.

Bubba, I think you are getting a big head, a legend in your own mind. Do you think that we have to respect you because you are a JP. in some little town. Are you a Judge Roy Bean wanna be? Your give and take with Rocket sure sounds like someone with no compassion for people that aren't as fortunate as you.

Dave

Bubba... I didn't know Dave knew you and rocket so well... to be able to tell how much more fotunate you are than Rocket... or maybe he is with the IRS and has looked into your tax returns to see how well each of you are doing financially? Remember Bubba... people less fortunate than you are allowed to be A-holes.. because they are less fortunate... well you don't really have to remember cuz because we have Dave here to point out who is and who isn't more or less fortunate for us... ::)

Bubba..i just want to acknowledge todays weed thread incodent..we had a 15 yr old kid start barkin and askin me to insult him..he told us to  act our age..ALL OF US..if i read it correctly..i asked us to relax because john the site owner asked me to try to keep it clean..this 15 yr old monkey saw and monkey did..no ones askin you to lie down..and an argument is fine..but like you say..dish it..take it..and i take my fair share of beating on here and theres no end in sight..when yer not being a jackwagon..your kind of pleasant to hear from..i hope the same can be said for me..i definately misspell..and my name is patrick marsh..you wl find no criminal record on me..not even an old ticket..never rode in a cop car..never poached..and just had a family friend who was a justice of the peace die last summer..litterally looked alot like you..

and also Dave no I do not command respect as a JP or have a swollen head.the law commands the respect. I take my duties seriously. I follow the rules to the letter of the law and my gudelines. Have you appeared before any judge and not said sir or your honor, or did you call him a lair for saying he does not break the law?  My point was on an internet site you guys all scoff at the law and justify breaking it.  But if you were ticketed for breaking it, it would be by an officer trying to make a name or had it in for you and he should be catching the real criminals. When you had to appear before any judge, you would be all your honor or sir, hoping for a break or pay a high priced attorney to argue for you.  It would be more like, my watch was off please give me a break you honor, not 5 minutes does not matter, it was light and the holier than thou's who claim to follow the law are lying.  My point is on here it is easy to say what you would do, but in reality we all know better.  And as Forrest gump says and I quote That is allI got to say about that.

Bubba... I didn't know Dave knew you and rocket so well... to be able to tell how much more fotunate you are than Rocket... or maybe he is with the IRS and has looked into your tax returns to see how well each of you are doing financially? Remember Bubba... people less fortunate than you are allowed to be A-holes.. because they are less fortunate... well you don't really have to remember cuz because we have Dave here to point out who is and who isn't more or less fortunate for us... ::)

You talk about reading into things you do a pretty good job yourself. Maybe you are off your meds, You should seek some help, delusional . Or do you just like to hear yourself talk, if you listened to you , you probably wouldn't like yourself, probably want to kick your own ass. I truly feel sorry for you,

Dave

Your give and take with Rocket sure sounds like someone with no compassion for people that aren't as fortunate as you.

I'm pretty sure I read it right... unless you didn't say what you meant... maybe you should read it again and you'll see the part where you said that Rocket was less fortunate than Bubba...

Does anybody else see that im tryin here? I had an anxiety attack two thursdays ago..thought i was gonna die..yes i have money woes ..and here i am staring at my kids thinkin id rather die in a desert than have my kids see this..you had questioned my change of heart..im hoping that keeping myself toned down will help me..im on here alot of course..i love hunting and all that goes with..and im not askin for no arguements..it comes with the territory..i just am trying to convey where im comin from. I.e the weed thread..you guys say yer havin fun here..yer fun and my fun must be way different..i mean wheres the jelly beans..ps im selling a 1898 springfield armory 30 40 krag to help with the $..was my grandfathers..i have a leak in the roof..if interested let me know..its going to a pa gunshow this weekend to find out exactly how much..ive seen between 1700- 2300..my purpose here now is to be heard..share stories and opinions..the banter is fun but its a minimal for me from now on.(subject to change)

Not subject to change rocket...Thats the weay you want to keep it.Antler,bubba,Dave and yurself all have some good info to put on here and thats a good thing to have.I dont know if you guys noticed or not but there is nobody else sayin **** on this site except you guys goin at each others throats.If someone disagrees with something say so and let it go.You guys are gettin into each others head now and its gettin kinda foolish.Dont make me open up with..oh lets see here,How much weed i smoke,How many deer i shoot after hours,How i believe in antler restrictions,How i like qdm,Shootin behind a fence out of the question.ok im done for now...lol

Does anybody else see that im tryin here? I had an anxiety attack two thursdays ago..thought i was gonna die..yes i have money woes ..and here i am staring at my kids thinkin id rather die in a desert than have my kids see this..you had questioned my change of heart..im hoping that keeping myself toned down will help me..im on here alot of course..i love hunting and all that goes with..and im not askin for no arguements..it comes with the territory..i just am trying to convey where im comin from. I.e the weed thread..you guys say yer havin fun here..yer fun and my fun must be way different..i mean wheres the jelly beans..ps im selling a 1898 springfield armory 30 40 krag to help with the $..was my grandfathers..i have a leak in the roof..if interested let me know..its going to a pa gunshow this weekend to find out exactly how much..ive seen between 1700- 2300..my purpose here now is to be heard..share stories and opinions..the banter is fun but its a minimal for me from now on.(subject to change)

I have, wasn't too long ago you and I were going at it about the Hunting video I found on YouTube. (The guy who shoots the doe in the head.)

Yea your doing a better job, this is an outlet for you. You have to keep yourself together for your wife and three boys. Do what you have to do

but keep a forging ahead and things will get better. These guys wouldn't be dealing with you if they didn't like you. Pat you have some funny lines that crack me up.

Be well