Last years Deer (2009) season - Lets see the deer your got last year!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Geno. Here is another pic of where she laid when I found her. This pic shows the white that was on her back.

very neat deer bushnell. i would love to take a piebald that has a decent amount of white in the face for a mount. would be neat...

thats great! let me know how it comes out. post some pics of that. i love the pie balds. such character. i have yet to even see one in the woods. a buddy of mine did take pics of a albino 6 by us up in 8w. pics were unreal...

i heard its bad luck to shoot and albino buck. do you believe that? lol

i think an albino buck would be an ultimate mount...

I will post pics when I get it back. This was the 1st one that I ever saw (besides the one that my dad shot). It was quite the hunting experience. Yes I heard that it is bad luck to shoot an albino but I think that I would take my chances.

What town is closest to you in 8W? When I head to NY to hunt I get close to 8W (we turn in Addison onto Rte 417.)

I am new here, but I will play.

Last years 8:  The first day I saw this guy during bow last year, I had to let him walk because I was not comfortable with the shot.  However,  my patients payed off the nex day when he walked 7yards down range of my Rage broad head.     

I have tagged a doe for this season already so I even passed up a 4 point in the same spot this year in hopes that I will be blessed with an even bigger deer this Rut.

100_1887.jpg

100_1899.jpg

100_1897.jpg

100_1896.jpg

Good luck! the Rut , its practically here

• 4 weeks later...