Biz-R-OWorld

Tapatalk Issues?

1 minute ago, HuntingNY said:

The issue is it says no permission to reply? Everything else works though?

Yes. I’m on Internet now, but thru Tapatalk I can’t ever reply to anything because of the no permission thing for about a week now. I’ve been trying deleting Tapatalk and reinstalling, logging in and out, etc. nothing works. Is there another app to use? I even bought and tried Tapatalk Pro, but no luck 

I have to do a few things this morning, then I'll try to re-install taptalk on the server here and see if that fixes the issue. I'll update once I do. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HuntingNY said:

Biz, another iphone user just tried and its working again for him. You tried it this morning?

Maybe he just meant iPhone. I am using iPhone right now too, but still can’t use Tapatalk. I talked so several other members via text and they can’t use Tapatalk either since upgrading iPhone 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Biz, another iphone user just tried and its working again for him. You tried it this morning?

They're using iOS 11.0.1 - I haven't upgraded the OS.

Biz - try logging on to HuntingNY.com using the Safari browser. You can save the forum home page to your home screen.

https://lifehacker.com/5809338/add-web-site-bookmarks-to-your-iphones-homescreen

It's a workaround...

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Ive got the same issues as Biz. I have several other forums in Tapatalk that work just fine

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

45 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

They're using iOS 11.0.1 - I haven't upgraded the OS.

Biz - try logging on to HuntingNY.com using the Safari browser. You can save the forum home page to your home screen.

https://lifehacker.com/5809338/add-web-site-bookmarks-to-your-iphones-homescreen

It's a workaround...

Yes I have been doing that for the last week or so, but it sucks compared to ease of Tapatalk (especially for posting pics).

Hi All, 

Anyone else having tapatalk issues on the newest iphone version?  Need some additional feedback to see if its just an isolated issue or if this is a bug i need to report.

Thanks!

- John

Spread the word, and tell your hunting friends & family about - HuntingNY.com - New York's Hunting Forums

13 minutes ago, burmjohn said:

Hi All, 

Anyone else having tapatalk issues on the newest iphone version?  Need some additional feedback to see if its just an isolated issue or if this is a bug i need to report.

Thanks!

Biz and myself are having issues with tapatalk on the newest iOS. We can view the threads but can not reply or make a new thread. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Biz and myself are having issues with tapatalk on the newest iOS. We can view the threads but can not reply or make a new thread. 

I believe @The_Real_TCIIIis having the same issues as well.

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I believe @The_Real_TCIIIis having the same issues as well.

Thats correct. All other forums I have on it work just fine

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Can you kill / close the app and try again for anyone having tapatalk issues?

- John

Spread the word, and tell your hunting friends & family about - HuntingNY.com - New York's Hunting Forums

44 minutes ago, burmjohn said:

Can you kill / close the app and try again for anyone having tapatalk issues?

Id be telling you how great your mounts look if I had permission.

Didnt work

-Mitch Hedberg

Doh... 

- John

I can respond and do everything on Tapatalk on my iPhone. But I am noticing that I'm not getting all the "notifications" when people reply on threads I'm subscribed to.

I can respond and do everything on Tapatalk on my iPhone. But I am noticing that I'm not getting all the "notifications" when people reply on threads I'm subscribed to.

Did you do the iOS update?

-Mitch Hedberg

Did you do the iOS update?

No I didn't. I didn't even realize there was one until this thread. Been holding off on updating after seeing all the problems here

Going to be weird having my laptop and docking station in the tree tomorrow

• Like 2

-Mitch Hedberg

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Same sucks, except on the ground and trying to watch football. Good thing Chiefs play MNF

Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

- John

Long shot here: anyone that updated their iPhone iOS shut down and restart their phone since burmjohn updated the plugins?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebel Darling said:

Long shot here: anyone that updated their iPhone iOS shut down and restart their phone since burmjohn updated the plugins?

Yes no luck.