New Video - Hawg'd

Thanks for posting!  Really enjoyed the video!  What call were you using?  We started calling a couple years ago and have found it's a lot of fun! Usually after deer season is when we get going. But I bet this time of year would be more productive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, downwindoutdoors said:

We have been struggling since the start of the hunting season on October 1st. We blamed it on the warm weather, so the first morning the temperatures fell into the 40’s we instantly had action and were able to put one in the dirt.

U guys break in the new Ackley? 

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting!  Really enjoyed the video!  What call were you using?  We started calling a couple years ago and have found it's a lot of fun! Usually after deer season is when we get going. But I bet this time of year would be more productive.

That is our DWO Signature Series Call, you can find it on our website of you are interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 2:36 PM, downwindoutdoors said:

That is our DWO Signature Series Call, you can find it on our website of you are interested. emoji49.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Looking to pick one of these up, just remembered this post. I'll look up the order information, when I'm home later. Will be a gift to myself. How long before it arrives? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By downwindoutdoors
      Those first timers in front of the camera always have the best of luck!

• By downwindoutdoors
      It has been a tough October for us in terms of pumping out videos.  We are calling in the usual amount of fall season coyotes but they aren’t cooperating once we put the camera lens on them.  Fortunately, this one decided to veer from the norm and do everything he is supposed to do. 
    • By Hookhunter20
      I am new to the predator hunting world. I have always wanted to do it but haven't jumped for the set up until recently. I have purchased a .223, calls, light for night hunting and have done a ton of research, as well as watching coyote hunting videos from calling the country. In my opinion they seem to be very knowledgeable and as informational as videos come. I have a buddy who traps and has frozen his pelts to sell green (has yet to bring them to a buyer). I finally sprung into predator hunting to help out the deer, turkey, and rabbit population on my new farm in Schoharie county which is over run with coyote and bobcats as well as my hometown spots in Putnam county, but figure if I can make a few bucks and use the animal after harvest its a win win. I was wondering who sells green vs going through the stretching, drying, and tanning process themselves and why? Also if there is a annual fur buyer in the southern tier, I have been looking it up but haven't found any information on that as of yet.
    • By downwindoutdoors
      We were lucky this guy decided to run into our field after down winding us.  Always helps to have luck on your side….enjoy!

• By downwindoutdoors
      A little different scenery for us with a little different result, must have been the altitude.