They ate it!!!!

growalot

Breath breath......to keep the multitude of curse words I know and may have made up after my blind visit yesterday....Lol

The mice ate nearly one whole wall out to the tarp on my original 7 year old cardboard blind. At least they left the tarp alone.. Out  came the poison . 4 traps worth..take THAT. there is a clothe over stuffed office chair in it and they haven't touched it....Must be lacking something in their diets.Lol..Well I have plenty of patch material.....:wink:

Edited by growalot

Dirty nasty things...I finally got the wooded tower blind not smelling toxic...but they have just about polished off the poison there...I need to get more...I have had the windows open for the last few weeks after shop vacing and cleaning the carpets and any surface I'd touch...chair blankets are back down there...Rivers blind was easy ...and still one trap filled with poison untouched The rest gone.

I had a pair of work shoes hanging in the garage . Hadn't worn them in over a year . Got them down to wear to work today . Both of the shoes had sunflower chafe in them . The mice must have crawled across the beams went down the laces and stored seeds in the shoes .

7 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I had a pair of work shoes hanging in the garage . Hadn't worn them in over a year . Got them down to wear to work today . Both of the shoes had sunflower chafe in them . The mice must have crawled across the beams went down the laces and stored seeds in the shoes .

I wish I had their motivation...lol

• Like 1