Naples

gfdeputy2

5 hours ago, gfdeputy2 said:

Trucks getting packed tonight & then a 7 hr trip starting at 3:30 AM Friday morning to Naples Feels so good to be heading back to camp after taking a year off. Hope the we wont miss all the action

How on earth did you ever settle on Naples to do your hunting? I would think that you are driving through some pretty good deer country during all those hours of travel to get here. Do you have friends or relatives in Naples?

On 11/2/2017 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

How on earth did you ever settle on Naples to do your hunting? I would think that you are driving through some pretty good deer country during all those hours of travel to get here. Do you have friends or relatives in Naples?

Uncle is near Naples but saw hi-tor over 10 years ago & have been hunting it every year since 

We saw a damn pig in here yesterday

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Haven't heard of any pigs running around down there!? Wild boar kind of pigs or as in someone's critters got out? LOL 

Been seeing much deer activity?

Not sure all black thought it was a small bear at first & not a lot of deer sign in here or a lot of deer sightings yet

Edited by gfdeputy2

• 2 weeks later...

well we are back in NH. Had a great time hunted hard but only one that put one down was my younger brother. He tagged a nice 4 pointer & was his first ever bow kill so the most important to me was another great memory stored in my pea brain great times with great family & friends!