Couldn't Hunt..

LET EM GROW

Sunday, Day 2 of Rifle season I could not hunt, My family scheduled Thanksgiving Dinner with my Grandparents whom were up from Hilton Head, S.C.. That meant traveling upstate.. At first I was a little upset, so was my wife. She took the weekend off from work to hunt well in advance. Any how, we got over it and it turned out to be a great day as always.. This past weekend I pulled a couple cards, only to find that my #2 buck was breeding a doe, 10 yards from the stand I would have been in that Sunday morning had I been able to hunt! I hung this stand strictly for him. Bummer! Well hopefully he survived the first week and a half of Gun season.  And ill give him another try in a week or two when things settle down.. and the focus comes back to the food sources. 

IMG_0803.JPG

• Like 3

He holds up on the neighbors property, and this is my best ambush spot for him. This camera is nestled into a pile of brush and its a no glow. I don't think he knows its there Gotten his pics here several times now. Otherwise he typically stays away from the camera and outskirts it..