Official what didga get for Christmas

rob-c

45 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Well wasn’t expecting this. Thought about it today thinking we should get started on it . I’ll be darned. Huge shout out Dino. Thank you so much. She loves it. Owe you huge my friend. What a great Christmas present. af30063f402924faca3f57ba9ba4e983.jpgebe62a37975b4ac5f27ae8e740d54e64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dinorocks, awesome job! BIG thumbs up to you sir! This site has some of the best people found anywhere!

That smile says it all. What a beautiful first buck little turkeyfeather!

• Like 2

Wife and I agreed to not get each other anything. and spend our money on the 3 kids. So i ended up buying her a winter hat and gloves, and a 30x40 canvas of our last Professional Family picture taken. Then made her a bath tub shelf where she can watch her tablet/Phone, read and drink her wine or Beer. Thought i had her beat for once!!! NOT! 

She bought me a Savage Axis chambered in 6.5 C'more.

I always lose lol

20171222_150817.jpg

20171124_203138.jpg

• Like 5

Wife and I agreed to not get each other anything. and spend our money on the 3 kids. So i ended up buying her a winter hat and gloves, and a 30x40 canvas of our last Professional Family picture taken. Then made her a bath tub shelf where she can watch her tablet/Phone, read and drink her wine or Beer. Thought i had her beat for once!!! NOT! 
I always lose lol
20171222_150817.thumb.jpg.d9392e9c00b527c3ac5aca09ea0c5cde.jpg
20171124_203138.thumb.jpg.72ae03acc146e4a5e81ab0e1c65e85ef.jpg
Yes but your gift came from the heart and you made it with your own hands. She just spent your money. You win, but only marginally so.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

I always lose lol

20171222_150817.jpg

20171124_203138.jpg

You won the day she said 'Yes'.  Of course, she might argue the same.:)

Either way, looks like a great Christmas.

• Like 2