Super Bowl Parties Are Unhealthy  ​​​​​​​

Super Bowl parties are risky due to the high incidents of contracting the flu.  What is to celebrate anyway?

You can still have pizza and wings without watching the “kneelers”.   Why be nauseated by the “kneelers” agenda?    Thanks to our veterans you live in a free country where you can even eat vegan food.  You do not have to watch a bunch of “kneelers” whose agenda is to support criminals like Mike Brown and Freddy Grey who were involved with illegal drugs.  Illegal drugs are the major root cause of gun violence.  Gun violence statistics are used to support the nonsense gun control agenda.  Could it be that the “kneelers” have an agenda to support drug addict criminals so their agenda supports gun control too?

55 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Super Bowl parties are risky due to the high incidents of contracting the flu.  What is to celebrate anyway?

You can still have pizza and wings without watching the “kneelers”.   Why be nauseated by the “kneelers” agenda?    Thanks to our veterans you live in a free country where you can even eat vegan food.  You do not have to watch a bunch of “kneelers” whose agenda is to support criminals like Mike Brown and Freddy Grey who were involved with illegal drugs.  Illegal drugs are the major root cause of gun violence.  Gun violence statistics are used to support the nonsense gun control agenda.  Could it be that the “kneelers” have an agenda to support drug addict criminals so their agenda supports gun control too?

You can't be serious! Really?

So, the NFL is the sole reason for illegal drugs, and the sole reason for gun violence?

I am not sure if you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby, ate lead paint as a kid, or are the outcome of a prized mule who accidentally got bred with a basic farm ass. 

Haters have to hate, if you don't like the NFL don't watch it, I don't agree with some of the issues going on over there, either. But, I have realized, the more you talk about it, the more publicity those "kneelers" get. Maybe you don't realize that.

Leave those of us who still watch football alone!

34 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I am not sure if you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby, ate lead paint as a kid, or are the outcome of a prized mule who accidentally got bred with a basic farm ass. 

Your juvenile and vulgar remarks are so pathetic, but then I don't care.  I do realize where such a stupid remark is coming from.

So you support the "kneelers" who support criminals like Mike Brown and Freddy Grey, both involved in illegal drugs (the major root cause of gun violence), disrespect America, and disrespect veterans?  AND your the one who said" I am not sure if you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby, ate lead paint as a kid, or are the outcome of a prized mule who accidentally got bred with a basic farm ass"?  Who were you really talking about? 

Look, you're the one blaming the NFL for drugs and gun violence. You keep stating it over and over again, that's a fact! I dare you to try and say I am wrong on that one! Just look at your posts!

Have you served? 

I hate the $h!t stains taking a knee. Just as much as I hate all the Hollywood crap on other notes regarding politics and this country!

But, I am not going to stop watching T.V., movies, or football just because a few idiots pull crap I don't agree with. I, like millions of other Americans, still like watching American Football. I like watching T.V. and movies.

I really don't give a flying screw through a rolling dough-nut what you think about me or anyone else who likes watching football!

You joined in October, yet you don't have a single post about you actually being in the woods hunting! Not one! This isn't a political site, it's a hunting site and outdoors site! So go hunt some small game or predators and hop off the soap box!