Do we have any car guys in here? If so what do you have?

Geno C

I'm a big speed nut!!! Sold my Subaru but still have the bike... I work at a Ferrari / Maserati dealership so my jobs pretty cool... In the process of helping my buddy rebuild his Evo, as of now were at 422whp on pump 515whp on E85... heres some pics of my bike.

Nice Rob! i was looking for a 600rr during the summer and then i lost my best friend when an older couple cut him off while he was on his busa. needless to say i stopped my search. 515 on E85 is VERY good. what turbo is he running? 35R?

Hey,Geno,I remember back when Nick M. worked for John in Bay Shore at Chassis Connection  in the same building with George (Kooks) Sr. and Jr.

i dont remember Nick working in the same building with Kooks, must have been some time ago? and nice car BTW. what did she turn?

im finding alot of videos apparently lol...

This video was from the ORIGONAL build (going from stock twin turbos to 1 BIG Single) and its from roughly 3 1/2 years ago. One thing about the videos i enjoy is the story it tells and memories it holds, where you have been, where you are going. The one thing i love the most is the Comaraderie, the same comraderie you encounter in the deer woods, at the race track, at a baseball game and so on. Its what i loved the most in those days until this very day, doing what i love and doing it with the people i love to share it with. Its nice to look back and reflect my younger single years lol, before getting engaged or buying a house or in simpler terms, becoming a kept man so to speak lol.

but its nice to be able to look at this video and remember the 17 - 18 hour nights we would put in on this car and that is NO lie... and looking back at it i have some friends to help me along the way.

we had to work ALOT of bugs out n this car after doing what we did, manifold, turbo, aem standalone, full fuel system, 4" exhaust, 4" down pipe and mid pipe i mean everything... well enjoy

I'm a big speed nut!!! Sold my Subaru but still have the bike... I work at a Ferrari / Maserati dealership so my jobs pretty cool... In the process of helping my buddy rebuild his Evo, as of now were at 422whp on pump 515whp on E85... heres some pics of my bike.

Nice Rob! i was looking for a 600rr during the summer and then i lost my best friend when an older couple cut him off while he was on his busa. needless to say i stopped my search. 515 on E85 is VERY good. what turbo is he running? 35R?

Sorry to hear about your friend Geno..  Im planning on selling it this year, been riding since I was 3 and used to race so I go a bit overboard when im on it... cant seem to keep the front tire on the ground plus two kids so I can use the cash... Hes Running a FP Red turbo with 1200cc injectors,  Forgot which cams hes running but that thing hauls ass... I love the supra what did it run in the 1/4?

thanks rob..

Never ran it... i actually bought the house 2 years ago, did the rebuild video in my new garage weeks into buying the house. after pulling the tranny and motor, rebuilding a few things, adding an ATI crank pully, SP modified oil pump, new belts, repainting the entire engine bay, cleaning the engine bay up of wires and hoses. By the time that was all said and done the car was running mint BUT then it was onto the house. the wife wasnt going to let me slide working on the car and neglect the house lol. So really i took focus off of the car and its been on the house ever since. when i finished the car that spring i noticed a few months later the clutch was going on me, not from beating it up but the ACT clutch in it just was not enough to hold the power. So the car sat and sat and sat and now here i am getting her back up. Just needs a new clutch and then i will retune it for a pump gas setting and race gas setting. I have so many hobbies and pass times that i find myself struggling to hold on to them all. Cars and hunting have always been my 2 biggest passions. But since the car took a back burner the past few years ive really out alot of time into hunting. i just wish i can get my brother to come and film my hunts since he has come along way since some of these videos and with his new camera he can produce me some nice footage. i just have to get him in the woods lol.

1200cc inj are HUGE for an evo lol. i have 1000cc and those are good for 900-950 rwhp

with a setup like that hes prob running 280's for cams?

wow you have been riding for along time? thats great, i used to have a 600 f4i but got rid of it long time ago. you grew up on dirt bikes?