2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Didn’t know he played
CDDAAAF4-2627-4372-91BA-5AA0EE256306.thumb.png.9bc70ce42444ab826861aa169f5f5d8f.png

Yea all star in 2016 and then freak injury. I’m going to Saturday’s game so I’m hoping Betts is back (he’s eligible to come back Friday, but we’ll see).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox DFA Hanley and Mitch Moreland probably should start at 1B for the AL in all star game. So far so good.

JD Martinez is the real deal. Biggest offseason FA (not Stanton)

Weren’t you ragging  on didi awhile back. Think he beat out Betts for player of the month last month. 

Is that a joke? DiDi was horrible in May. He’s still under .250

Betts and DiDi should never be used in same sentence. They are worlds apart.

Get the 27 time world champs out of your mind and focus on beating the White Sox at home. Baby steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Regular season means nada. WS or bust

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Regular season means nada. WS or bust

Do believe early on you were saying you’d be happy if the Sox just made it to the playoffs   I quoted saying that’s like saying I’d be happy just to make the cut in a major ( golf ). Yanks WS to lose 

Do believe early on you were saying you’d be happy if the Sox just made it to the playoffs   I quoted saying that’s like saying I’d be happy just to make the cut in a major ( golf ). Yanks WS to lose 

It’s been Yanks WS to lose since they got that bust Stanton. JD is the real prize!

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

MLB needs to let players determine All Stars. Gary Sanchez with his .190 avg and bad defense is going to be the starter for AL.

Even as a Yankee fan, I say that just ain't right!  Sanchez is having a dismal year. And doesn't look even close to climbing out of the pit he is in. In fact, if he hasn't come around by the ASB, he should be sent down to Scranton to figure it all out.  I like Romine better anyways. 

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Even as a Yankee fan, I say that just ain't right!  Sanchez is having a dismal year. And doesn't look even close to climbing out of the pit he is in. In fact, if he hasn't come around by the ASB, he should be sent down to Scranton to figure it all out.  I like Romine better anyways. 

Agreed. His offense is lacking and led the league in passed balls last year.   He’s a threat to pitchers and they know it but it’s usually a K in the end 

• Like 1

Agreed. His offense is lacking and led the league in passed balls last year.   He’s a threat to pitchers and they know it but it’s usually a K in the end 

Gary might be like the other “Sanchize” (Mark) in NY. Start off nice, but ultimately fold like a cheap suit.