Happy wife happy life

Adkhunter1590

As most married guys figure out, keeping your wife happy is the only way to survive marriage. For her birthday this year I decided to be sure to make her happy since I fell short on the last couple of birthdays. She’s been driving our F150 for the last year or so as her daily driver because she likes trucks while I’ve been driving our Honda to commute to work. So I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone. Get my truck back, and get her her own truck.
So I went truck shopping and picked up this 2016 Nissan Titan with the Cummins diesel! Was shopping for a new F150 but came across this Titan for a good deal and it has way more fancy interior features that would cost me over 60k in a F150. She was super surprised and excited about her new truck. Especially with all its gizmos and crap on the inside that our current F150 doesn’t have. No more listening to her complain she doesn’t have heated seats or navigation! Lol.

790fd1080725adc33dd56ef0fd1933ca.jpg&key=dfdff778a75b174288509220cdb87a3c38011a6ccf38a3aede6127131e95c5c0
2975b8981eae8e0127b3ad228bb4c3ff.jpg&key=ec127e007b15a0f371a949babd899790cda70c5048d8ae5a0709ec05c8a2d60c

I told her happy bday for the next 5 years for how much this present cost me! Haha.

Now we need a camping trailer, these XDs are supposed to be great at towing and I’m looking forward to testing that out soon.

Anyone else have one of the newer Titans? I had a 2005 Titan that was a great truck up till I got rid of it with 198k. Hoping this one gives us many years of reliable service

• Like 10

At the end of March I just picked up a 2017 Nissan Titan SV crew cab with the comfort package I believe.

Absolutely love the vehicle and you deff can't get the same options in am F150 or Chevy 1500 for the same price.
Camper is next on our list as well....and so far we love he truck!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

At the end of March I just picked up a 2017 Nissan Titan SV crew cab with the comfort package I believe.

Absolutely love the vehicle and you deff can't get the same options in am F150 or Chevy 1500 for the same price.
Camper is next on our list as well....and so far we love he truck!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear your liking your Titan! I’m really impressed with these new ones. Worlds better than the old body styles. It feels like a towing monster, really can’t wait to hook a heavy trailer on this thing and see what it’s got.