skeet shooting

i was up at my house this weekend and lounging in the yard when i realized i have a decent spot to shoot some skeet.The question is are the biodegradable skeet really that and how lond does it take for them to disappear if at all. From what I've read so far it's about 2-3 years and does some damage to the area it lays in.Anyone shoot skeet on there property?   

• 3 months later...

Why do people call clay targets skeet?

Skeet is a game shot on a range built to specifications It has a high house and a low house with 8 different shooting stations.

It provides singles, doubles crossing shots going away shots and shots that are oncoming.

It is more fun than sporting clays IMO because it provides more shooting for a given amount if time and is generally less expensive than sporting clays. .

• Like 1

Jerkman-- your quote about Chris is uncalled for. Some jokes have no place on this Forum and that is one of them..
Think you took it the wrong way. I was merely making a statement that he was indeed a big dude. He could have been called Little Chris as an ironic nickname. I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk