Yesterday At Bailiwick Zoo

DirtTime

I have vids of the turkey drumming, the Lema acting creepy, and the black bear playing with a plastic ball. I have to up load them to my computer and maybe upload to YouTube.

It was an OK place, but not worth the cost of admission. 9b13307408796753beb8dc506622a136.jpg0d93f79ed05ee45cd2d56fbe71fcedfc.jpg9dd57eda084c6a7f654ff04630c8e3d6.jpg3858f83fb74a26d77c6637db24db7891.jpg561afabb1719f35f53abb94c86930d87.jpg76b48ad59b4023b992c4cf9350e9cbd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Went to the national aquarium in Baltimore a few years ago.  Wife had to drag me away from the Brook trout tank. It was full of 4-7pounders.  Can't remember what else was even there. Lol

Went and had a big burger and a couple local brews. Then watched the Yankees go a game and a half up on baltimore a couple weeks from the playoffs.  

The brown bear is worth you going, and sharing pics for us to see!
Thanks for sharing!
If I remember right, it was a Siberian Brown bear, 3 years old. I think I pissed it of taking pics. It started running from one end of the cage to the other and rearing up slamming into the cage near me. I think the wife has a pic of it reared up . Will ask and if so will have her message it to me and post it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rob... said:

If I remember right, it was a Siberian Brown bear, 3 years old. I think I pissed it of taking pics. It started running from one end of the cage to the other and rearing up slamming into the cage near me. I think the wife has a pic of it reared up . Will ask and if so will have her message it to me and post it.

That's too cool! Id appreciate that.

Edited by Bionic