Capital District Rendezvous

grampy

Been thinking of doing this for awhile. Would really love to go to The Goat gathering, but with so much going on, it's just too far for me.

So I'm thinking about Maple On The Lake. In the town of East Berne, on Warners Lake. Google it for menu and beer selection. I've played music for the owners many times. Good place. Even has deer antlers over the entrance door.

All are welcome! From anywhere! I know a couple members live nearby. I've met a few members from this area, all great guys! Would be great to see em again and hopefully meet some others!

Lets do this! Will be a great time! If it's nice, we could sit on the deck overlooking the lake. If not, the inside has a beautiful view. 

Let me know a time frame, and I'll set it up.

Lets call this one ......Makin The Maple!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Does this mean you'll be supplying entertainment up on stage too?^_^

I'm in anyway.:taunt:

#1 restaurant in East Berne according to Tripadvisor.....fancy.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g47620-d7709831-Reviews-Maple_on_the_Lake-East_Berne_New_York.html

Like I have said on these meeting deals in the past....just pick a date, either you can make it or not. But trying to find a consensus is like herding cats if you want to make everyone happy. JMHO.

Edited by Dinsdale
  • Like 1

No entertainment from me, I only play the campfire tour now.

Will look into and set a date.

Been told a time or two, that I'm quite entertaining after a couple beers?

Would be honored to have you there Dan.

Edited by grampy

If it’s on a Friday or Saturday night that I have off I’ll be there. I work this weekend but have off next and it rotates every other weekend like that. But either way I’ll do my best to make it!
Sounds like a good time. I haven’t tried that restaurant yet but I have heard good things. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1