Delaware County Club looking For A Few New Members

eaglemountainman

Small club in East Branch, NY looking for a few new members. At the confluence of the Beaverkill and East Branch Delaware rivers. Club house on property for year round use. Area 4W. Hunt deer, bear, turkey, coyote and small game. Fish for trout in some of the best waters in the East.

Hi Bill

Dues are $500/yr and there is no initiation fee. Dues are due by the end of June each year and there is a $25 penalty for each month that a member is late. You cannot use the property until your dues are up to date. Also, there are 4 work weekends scheduled every year, of which, you are required to make at least two. If you fail to attend any, you are assessed a $100 penalty. If you only attend one, you are assessed a $50 penalty. Other than that , there are no additional fees.

There is a vetting process, where we like an opportunity to meet and get to know a little about prospective new members before a vote is held to accept or deny membership. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions you can email me at [email protected].

Regards

Tim Doherty

LJWaterman, We have 208 acs with a camp house. Right now we have 9 members and only 5 hunt regular gun season anymore. Only one bow hunts. Some weekends it might only be 2 or 3. I'm retired from Long Island to Fl, so I drive up and stay up all season. Except for weekends, I have the whole place to myself.

• Like 1

During rifle season for deer, no guests permitted first week. After that, one guest per member during season. The rest of the year, since the club is under utilized, restrictions are a bit looser. The house is 60X20. We are off grid but have a generator for electric. We also have hot and cold water and a bathroom with shower.

IMG_0037.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I was just reading this thread a was curious are you excepting new members. I have been hunting this area for several years and just recently lost my hunting spot due to the sale of the property and looking for a new place to hunt. Please let me know if you have a opening.  Thanks,James 

On 9/9/2018 at 8:07 AM, eaglemountainman said:

During rifle season for deer, no guests permitted first week. After that, one guest per member during season. The rest of the year, since the club is under utilized, restrictions are a bit looser. The house is 60X20. We are off grid but have a generator for electric. We also have hot and cold water and a bathroom with shower.

IMG_0037.JPG

Wow - very nice camp :yes:

On 7/16/2021 at 10:55 PM, James P said:

Hi,

I was just reading this thread a was curious are you excepting new members. I have been hunting this area for several years and just recently lost my hunting spot due to the sale of the property and looking for a new place to hunt. Please let me know if you have a opening.  Thanks,James 

Sorry James, membership is full at this time. We took on three new members two years ago and they have been working out very well. One guy even bought in as a full share permanent member.