I hate em

bhunterED

4 minutes ago, nodeerhere said:

Why don't u hunt them? Knock down the population. I have been doing it for a few years. It's a blast

I shoot em when I see them. I've gone with a couple buddies a few times and it was a blast. Thought about trapping for them just can't commit that kind of time.

I saw more yotes this past spring Turkey season than I ever have, and I'm pretty sure they didn't help getting a bird at all. Birds would gobble on roost hit the ground and shut up. Couldn't understand what was going on at first until I caught a couple sneaking in on my set up.

Edited by bhunterED
Misspelling

I have one buddy that traps and he has set up cameras on a few sets and after watching the video of how they approach the sets and reactions to everything it's amazing they ever get trapped. It seems as if everything isn't perfect they won't approach.

Even if there was a open season on them in my opinion they are the hardest animal to kill. Trapping them seems to work for most .

No because when you declare war and open the season all year long you will kill the useless Vermin by any means possible. And that always starts when they are pups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2