8 minutes ago, First-light said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/kanye-west-jim-brown-donald-trump/index.html

I just can't believe he let him run the press conference this guy is a joke.....then again......

Well the Democrats like to say the right  is  all racist and narrow-minded .

This just shows trump has a open mind to new ideas granted west is not the greatest public speaker in the world but still he made some good points about bringing manufacturing to innercitys to give blacks better jobs and keep them from getting involved in crime  because they can not  find work in those areas .

• Like 2

A lot of people miss the subtlety of the way the President operates politically. He and Kanye apparently get along, but that's not the reason he was invited for lunch and allowed to speak like he did. And I'm certain that Kanye went along with it willingly. He's not the "House Negroe" that someone on CNN claimed him to be. He made several very salient points during his speech.

Now think about how absolutely, over-the-top enraged the Liberals and leftists are about the whole thing. They're dropping their proverbial pants on the air to criticize West. They're exposing themselves for what they are, and the President is smiling about that.

• Like 3

It's funny how many will call out liberal celebrities for supporting the likes of Clinton or Obama, yet I need to take Kanye seriously for his praises of Trump? Kanye is a loser just like most celebrities and had no business being invited to the White House.  Of course Trump loves anyone who will bow down to him and sing his praises thus he gets invited.  Any other theory for him being invited is nonsense.  Trump probably lost the three black people who were planning to vote for him with this charade.  LOL

On 10/12/2018 at 7:26 PM, steve863 said:

It's funny how many will call out liberal celebrities for supporting the likes of Clinton or Obama, yet I need to take Kanye seriously for his praises of Trump? Kanye is a loser just like most celebrities and had no business being invited to the White House.  Of course Trump loves anyone who will bow down to him and sing his praises thus he gets invited.  Any other theory for him being invited is nonsense.  Trump probably lost the three black people who were planning to vote for him with this charade.  LOL

If you close your mind just a teeny bit more you won't have to see any reality at all.

And yup, Kanye is a loser who has built a small empire and is worth something like $800 million dollars. Must suck to be a loser.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:26 PM, steve863 said:

I have no idea who or what west did or anything about him except that he married a Kardashian who I have no idea what she does and why she is famous .

So I Google it here is  what I found 

Like it or not the guy is  no loser anyone who  can figure out how to make millions!! with this  Most really know how to market himself , more power to him . 

And he probably knows what is wrong with those communities or at least can help figure  out , how to help make them better . Something the left sure has not figure out . If anything they have made blacks lives worse !!! 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1